I can’t swim?
It’s Pinku drowning (because she didn’t know she can’t swim) and March trying to help her.
A little late progress shot of an old fanart of Mirai / v \ );
It’s just now that I was able to find the other steps.
I save in random folders with random files names oh god the stress of finding files;
I forgot to draw the things on her face
★ ROSUURI’S ART PRINTS GIVEAWAY ★
I’ve always wanted to do a giveaway wherein I can give tangible items as prizes! Recently, I hit a certain number of followers and as a thank you gift, you get prints!!!
There will be 2 winners:
1st place gets
2nd place gets
How to Enter & Rules
- LIKE and/or REBLOG
- You don’t have to be following me to enter.
- Please leave your askbox open so I can contact you if you win.
- You are willing to give out your address to me for shipping purposes.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact me via tumblr ask (no anons, sorry) or via twitter (@rosuuri).
- I ship worldwide!
- GIVEAWAY ENDS ON AUGUST 2, 2014 (11:00 PHT)
Thank you and good luck to everyone!
STORE OPEN! - http://rosuuri.storenvy.com/
I recently opened a prints shop where you can find both fanart and original prints! Thank you so much to those who already ordered and to those who are interested. Do visit and buy if you have time!
Thank you ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
ANON ASKS ANSWERED
1. Thank you so much （=´∇｀=）Lineart / coloring brush setting + hair tutorial
2. Thank you very muchhh (´ヮ`) I live in Makati city!
3. I usually draw on A4 size at 300 dpi. For headshots/shoulder-up and chibis I draw them on A5 300 dpi. ）Lineart / coloring brush setting + hair tutorial
4. Today was really stressful. Classes started—homeworks and projects are piling up. Orz Thank you for asking though. I barely get Asks that ask how I am, haha. My ask box is filled with tutorial request and art thief notices.
5. Thank you so much!!! I worked hard for that sidebar O|-< I’m happy someone appreciates it~ ヽ(；▽；)ノ lemme hug you!!!